WHO WE ARE
Welcome to Spirit Revelation Ecclesia, Our senior Pastors are Pastor John and Pastor Ola Anosike. Our ministry was founded and established in March 2010, in Cape Town South Africa.
Pastor John Anosike, The Apostle of life, is called of God to Apostle the Gospel of Sonship and Immortality – Death Impossible
Building a generation of remnants of the body of Christ that will not see physical death, who through the spirit of revelation and renewal of the mind will transform to either live and remain or ascend to heaven to exit the earth at will.
taking the gospel of sonship, incorruption and immortality to the nations of the world
Death has been swallowed up in victory
1cor 15:54b “ So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.”
Death is an enemy
1. We are a tribe of life
2. We are the tribe of Enoch
3. If you join our community, you will live.
4. Eternal life is our consciousness
5. We don’t die
6. We have eternal life
7. The only difference between us and other believers is that we dare and strive to lay hold on eternal life
Immortality, death impossible ,
Divine health, sickness impossible,
Divine protection, destruction impossible
Divine provision, poverty impossible
Divine direction, mistakes impossible
Holy communion, Covid-19 impossible
HOW WE GREET
We greet Perfect morning instead of good morning
We greet Perfect afternoon instead of good afternoon
We greet Perfect evening instead of good evening
Every Good and perfect gift comes from the Lord, James 1:17
Instead of how old are you we say
How ageless are you?
Instead of saying I am 20years old, we say I am 20 years young.
Death and life are in the power of the tongue …
We are a tribe, the nation of God
Ecclesia not church
Sons of God/saints not Christians
OUR CARDINAL BELIEF
We believe that:
1. the world is Gods
2. The Bible is the word of God
3. Jesus is the son of God and he is the answer. ( the way, the truth and the life).
4. We believe in God the father , son and the Holy Spirit (the God head)
5. We believe in the return of Jesus.
6. Each of us is one in the image of God.
7. The church has an awesome responsibility and opportunity
8. Worship is the focal point in the life of the ecclesia (believers)
We believe in water baptism in the name of the Father, The son and the Holy Spirit. We believe that baptism is an outward expression of an inward experience.
We believe in water immersion as our Lord Jesus Christ was baptized by John the Baptist, having your whole body fully immersed in the water as a form of identification with the death, burial and resurrection of our Lord and saviour Jesus the Christ.
Mark 16:16 In-Context15 And he said unto them,Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.